Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Mr. Eye-Spy,

Dear Mr. Eye-Spy,
It has got to the point now where I feel there is no option but to communicate my feelings on this matter in writing, as my gentle hints, patient attempts at mediation, and out and out ignoring have all been to no avail. You will, of course, be aware of the matter to which I refer.
It is simply not acceptable for you to continue your behavior, hanging about in my business at all hours of the day and night, and making your presence felt by persistent watching, calling and e-mailing. Now, I feel uncomfotable in my own neighborhood, as I feel a continuing threat from your presence. I never know where or when you will strike next. Just when I thought it was possible that you were moving past the urge to communicate, the unwanted phone calls to me and unmentioned parties start up again. Lately too, you have been showing no respect for my friends as you are pathetically calling them and watching them also.
You have been dogging my footsteps continually for the past four years, and as you are probably aware, this state of affairs cannot be allowed to continue, for the sake of my general health, happiness, appearance and social life.
Please leave me alone once and for all.
Brooke

1 comment:

Mike and Anna said...

Thats not cool.. Keep me posted Brooke.. if anything changes.. I can make some calls to have a deputy talk to him.. You shouldn't have to worry bout being safe in your own neighborhood.. :(