Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Like

I like...
~Laughing so hard my face hurts.
~Hot towels out of the dryer.
~Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
~Hearing my favourite song on the radio.
~No lines at the store.
~A hot bath.
~Chocolate milkshakes.
~Finding a 20$ bill in my coat from last winter.
~Laughing at myself. (thankfully it happens a lot!)
~Hot showers.
~A good conversation.
~An unexpected phone call from an old friend.
~Finding the PERFECT jeans.
~Laughing at an inside joke.
~Waking up and realizing I have a few hours left to sleep.
~Making new friends and spending time with old ones.
~Playing with a new puppy.
~Having someone play with my hair.
~Laughing for no reason.
~Road trips.
~Hot Chocolate.
~Going to a really good concert.
~That first kiss with that "special" someone.
~Running into an old friend and realizing things never change.
~Watching the look on someones face when they open a well desired gift.
~Watching the sunset.
~Knowing someone trusts me enough to cry in front of me.
~A bubble bath.
~Sunrises with the perfect cup of coffee in hand!

No comments: